The outer ring of Track Roller Bearing adopts full complement cylindrical roller bearing with thick outer ring wall. With this outer ring, the rollers can roll directly on the raceway and can withstand heavier loads and shock loads.
Combination Track Roller Bearing consists of main roller, side roller, axle head and cover plate.
Track Roller Bearing Structure
The bearing is a sealed structure, filled with grease to provide long-term effective lubrication, and users can avoid lubrication. For harsh operating conditions, a channel for supplementing grease can be designed to improve bearing service life. Improper methods can also cause Track Roller Bearing to heat up. Lubrication can reduce the wear of parts in motion, ensure the accuracy of the press, and reduce energy consumption. Lubrication is divided into thin oil lubrication, thick oil lubrication, etc.
Composition of the combination Track Roller Bearing
1) Main roller
The main roller is the most important bearing body in a set of composite rollers. It mainly bears the vertical load and impact load, and has strong impact resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Since the main roller is a full complement roller bearing, it can also be used alone as a one-way bearing.
2) Side rollers
The side roller is the second bearing body in a set of composite rollers, which mainly bears the horizontal load, and also has strong impact resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The side rollers are designed with full needle rollers without inner ring, and a mandrel replaces the inner ring and the shaft head to connect and carry.
3) Shaft head
The shaft head is used as the connecting part of the composite roller and the machine equipment. Usually the shaft head head is designed to be chamfered, which is convenient for installation. The shaft head can be directly welded to the equipment, or the shaft head can be welded to the connection with a round hole. Then assemble the connection board and equipment on the board.
4) Cover plate
The function of the cover plate is to fix the side roller installed inside the shaft head and the main roller outside the shaft head with nuts and thread glue at the end of the shaft head.
Track Roller Bearing Installation
- Wash the bearing with kerosene, press it into the bearing seat, fill the rollers of the outer ring of the bearing with Shell No. 3 lithium base grease to two-thirds full, spread it evenly with clean hands, install the ntn bearing gland, and use the The tightening bolts of the bolt anti-loosening glue compress the bearing gland;
- The bearing is a cylindrical roller bearing with a separable inner and outer jacket, and the inner sleeve of the bearing should be fitted on the rotating shaft and in place;
- Install the bearing seat on the casing. If there is a grease injection hole, it must be aligned. Tighten the bearing seat with the fastening bolts coated with bolt anti-loosening glue;
- The inner and outer eccentric blocks are installed on the rotating shaft and in place. If there is a shaft key, the shaft key should be installed in the keyway, then the outer eccentric block should be installed, and the shaft retaining ring should be installed on the rotating shaft;
- Tighten the fastening bolts of the fixed eccentric block, turn the adjustable eccentric block to the angular position before removal, and tighten the fastening bolts. After the above assembly is completed, the rotating shaft should have a certain axial movement;
6) Secure the protective covers at both ends of the upper vibration motor with screws.
Track Roller Bearing Maintenance
Thin oil lubrication: The advantage is that the internal friction coefficient is small, so the energy consumption to overcome friction is small, the thin oil has good fluidity, and it is easy to enter the friction surface of each lubrication point, has a good cooling effect, and can adhere to the friction surface. Impurities and metal particles due to grinding are carried away.
The disadvantage is that the oil film cannot withstand large unit pressures, and the requirements for sealing are high. High-speed presses are generally lubricated with large-flow thin oil, which can take away the heat generated by each friction pair.
Why lubricate bearings, and what are the methods for lubricating bearings?
The purpose of bearing lubrication is to form a thin oil film on the rolling surface or sliding surface to prevent direct metal-to-metal contact. For rolling bearings, the role of lubrication is as follows:
1. Reduce friction and wear. Obviously, after lubrication, the friction of the bearing will inevitably be reduced, the friction will be reduced, and the wear will naturally decrease.
2. Take away frictional heat. Compared with metal, lubricant has higher specific heat capacity and slower temperature rise, so it can effectively reduce the bearing temperature rise. At the same time, the flow of lubricant can conduct temperature and take away the bearing friction temperature as much as possible.
3. Extend the life of the bearing. The wear is reduced, the temperature rise is also reduced, and the lifespan is naturally extended.
4. Prevent rust. The root cause of rust is oxidation reaction. Through the isolation of oil film, the bearing metal surface is kept away from oxygen, away from oxidation reaction, and away from rust.
5. Prevent foreign body intrusion. Through the filling of lubricant (especially solid grease), foreign matter will not invade the bearing rolling element, such as a piece of sand, which is usually nothing, but in the high-speed rotating rolling element environment, a negligible sand, for the bearing, Often fatal.
In order to better use lubrication and avoid waste, we have classified usage scenarios. Different lubrication methods can be used in different scenarios, as follows:
A. When the amount of lubricant is very small, the rolling elements and the part of the metal of the raceway surface are in direct contact, and the bearing is prone to wear and sintering. It is suitable for low-speed, low-efficiency, such as rotating dining tables, bicycle shafts, etc., and can be used normally without lubrication. frequently changed scenes.
B. Fully form a thin oil film to reduce friction and reduce bearing temperature. Grease lubrication, oil mist and oil and gas lubrication can be used.
C. When the lubricant is further increased, the heat generation and heat dissipation are in balance, or there is basically no relationship between the temperature rise and the amount of lubricant, the method of circulating oil can be used.
D. The amount of lubricant is further increased, the cooling effect is significant, and the temperature rise is reduced in high application requirements, forced oil circulation and injection lubrication can be used.
In order to exert these functions, a lubrication method that matches the conditions of use should be adopted, and a high-quality lubricant should be selected. In order to remove impurities in the lubricant and prevent the intrusion of foreign matter and the leakage of the lubricant, it is necessary to design an appropriate sealing structure.
Usually a very small amount of lubricant is used to minimize heating of the machine tool spindle due to stirring.