HDFC Bank Offers a lot of credit cards whether they are for traveling, online shopping, or fuel purchase. But it is not easy to choose only one HDFC Credit Card. Therefore, we have shortlisted the best credit cards in India for you that are offered by the HDFC Bank. You can explore the features and benefits of these credit cards and if you find any of these credit cards suitable then you can directly apply for them. On the other hand, every card is unique in its own way and they are specified in shopping cards, travel cards, fuel cards, and many others. You must go through the offers and benefits of every card before you make a one-sided choice. Personal Loan in UAE, New and Old Car Loan, Home Mortgage Loan, Credit Cards, Business Loan, Monoprice 110010 Headphones Review
Top 3 HDFC Bank Credit Cards
You can see the top three credit cards offered by the HDFC Bank and know their outstanding features and benefits.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- For every INR 150 spend on shopping, insurance, or utilities, you’ll get 5 reward points.
- Smartbuy offers a 10X reward advantage on travel and shopping.
- Dining at stand-alone restaurants earns 2X Rewards.
- On HDFC Bank Infinia Official Website, the accrued reward points can be used on entertainment and vacation.
- AirMiles from major local and international airlines can be exchanged for reward points.
- Get complimentary lounge access at selected airports across the world.
- Complimentary golf sessions at some of India’s most prestigious golf courses.
- Club Marriott members receive a minimum 20% discount on dining at popular restaurants.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- Zomato Gold Membership as a welcome gift on this credit card.
- Complimentary food and drinks are available through the Zomato Membership.
- For every INR 150 spent on retail, insurance, and utility bills, you’ll get 4 reward points.
- Reward points can be redeemed for travel and entertainment bookings.
- Major domestic and international airports have reward point offers that can be converted into AirMiles.
- At the time of redemption, 1 point equals 50 paise.
- On a minimum transaction of INR 400, enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Assistance from a travel concierge is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Coverage of Rs. 15 lakh for any medical emergency while traveling within and outside India.
- In the event of an air accident, the nominated person will receive a sum of one crore, and you will get a credit liability cover of INR 9 lakhs.
HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card
- As a reward for using your credit card, you’ll receive a 5% discount on your fuel purchases in the form of redeemable points.
- You can earn a maximum of 250 fuel points in the first six months with a maximum of 150 fuel points after that.
- On grocery and bill payments, you will receive a maximum of 100 fuel points every month.
- On all other purchases, get 1 fuel point for every INR 150 spent.
- The fuel surcharge will be waived up to INR 250, with a minimum transaction amount of INR 400.
- The fuel points can be used for cash back or catalog purchases.
- The value of 10 fuel points is INR 9, which may be readily redeemed.
- Enjoy a 50-day interest-free period starting from the date of purchase.
- The fuel points will only be valid for two years after they have been acquired.
You have seen all the offers of the HDFC Credit Card and they are one of the best credit cards in India. You can use these cards to make purchases and earn reward points. On the other hand, all the points you earn through these credit cards are redeemable against the vouchers from various brands. Therefore, you can make a one-sided choice after going through the features and benefits of every HDFC Bank credit card.